Jul 4, 2012
Help us decide which two AMAZING YOUNG PEOPLE will be joining the FBCYICN staff team!
The Federation of BC Youth in Care Networks (FBCYICN) is looking for 2 youth members and 1 Alumni member to sit on a Selection Committee. The Committee is responsible for choosing successful applicants for our 2 Youth Staff positions. You will be required to read cover letters and resumes, ask interview questions, evaluate candidates, and help decide who the next 2 youth staff at the FBCYICN will be!
*You must be available on July 18 (12-6pm) and July 19th (9:30-5pm)
- Read cover letters and resumes
- Sit on an interview panel
- Help select 2 new youth staff for the FBCYICN
Skills/Knowledge we’re looking for:
- Reading and Comprehension
- Evaluate fairly and without bias
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Ability to keep STRICT confidentiality (not share information with others)
Training provided and required:
- Meeting with supervisors to review roles, responsibilities and what to expect
What you’ll get:
- Time counted toward an honorarium (every 20 hours, you receive $100)!
- An opportunity to represent the FBCYICN in a super important way!
- Invitation to Volunteer Appreciation Events
- Letter of reference if requested
- Recognition in our Power Pages magazine
Who: Jessica Chu, Youth Participation Coordinator
Phone: 604-527-7762 (ext. 104) or Cell Number: 604-353-3495
Deadline to Respond: Friday, July 13, 2012 at 4:30pm