We have a number of documents that make up our policies and procedures. Here are some that may be of interest:
- Bylaws are the official rules that members have created to decide how important decisions will be made in the organization. These rules outline who will be members, what powers those members will have, how important meetings will be run, how to elect board members, etc. They are the most important rules of the organization and require member involvement to change. Bylaws can only be changed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) or a special extraordinary meeting. All non-profit organizations like FBCYICN are required to have their own set of Bylaws under the law that applies to all non-profits in BC: The Society Act.
- Code of Conduct Is a set of rules for behaviour that members created and apply to all young people and adults at all Network events and at the FBCYICN Office. Summary version: DON’T BE A JACKASS!!
- Consequence of Code of Conduct Violations(coming soon)
- Complaints Process (coming soon)
- Member Policy (including child care and meal reimbursement rates, coming soon)
If you have any questions about our policies, please don’t hesitate to ask!