Holiday Dinner Grants
Are you a young person in or from care or an agency that supports youth in and from care who is looking at bringing people together this holiday season? For the eighth consecutive year, the Fed is offering Holiday Dinner Grants for those looking to create community and celebrate youth in and from care, their families, and supportive adults this year.
To apply for a Holiday Dinner Grant please fill out our application form by November 26, complete all required sections and make a request for support for up to $500.
Volunteer Today - Youth members, if you’re interested in reviewing this year’s Holiday Dinner Grant applications please fill out a volunteer form online and/or connect with Shannon Dolton for more information.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Organizations working with youth in or from care (aged 14-24)
- Organizations interested in hosting a holiday dinner for youth in or from care (aged 14-24)
- Foster Parent groups and organizations interested in hosting a holiday dinner for youth in or from care (aged 14-24)
- Youth in Care Local Networks
- Other groups or individuals interested in hosting a dinner for youth in or from care (aged 14-24)
Help Support this Program
Please consider giving to support this program and help give young people across the province an equal opportunity get together and celebrate with their community during the holiday season! Click here to donate today.