Power Pages is a provincial magazine connecting youth in and from care, service providers and caregivers across BC. Each issue has updates from the Fed and information about opportunities and resources offered by MCFD and other community partners, but the heart of Power Pages is the stories, poems, interviews, photos and artwork submitted by young people. Power Pages is a platform for young people to express their concerns and experiences, share their voice and connect with a provincial network of youth in and from care and their allies.
Get published! Submit your content to us today
Are you a young person in or from care between the ages of 14-24? Send us your local updates, success stories, opinion articles, reports, ideas, photos, letters to government, poetry, questions and artwork today! You will receive a small honorarium for every submission printed.
Are you an agency representative with something great to share with our readers? Send us your update and if it is relevant for young people in and from care between the ages of 14-24 across BC, we will include it in our latest issue. We cannot guarantee that it will be printed as we prioritize the work of young people.
How to submit:
- Fill in our submission form
- Attach any photos or artwork that you would like to include with your submission
- Send in your artwork (the original or a copy) with the completed form online, by email, fax or regular mail.
For more information about Power Pages submissions and deadlines, and to submit your work by fax, email or in person, get in touch with us by phone 1.800.565.8055 or by email email@example.com.
Our Editorial Policy
- Sometimes we receive more submissions than we are able to print. In this case, we prioritize the content from youth in and from care and we may only print one piece by each young person.
- Articles printed in Power Pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Fed.